Friday, February 26, 2010

I WANT THAT

I'm freaking out a little because we found the cutest apartment that is, oh, I don't know, PERFECT for us! We put down a security deposit and filled out an application, and now we're waiting to hear back with their approval/rejection.
It's a 2 bedroom on Maple Ave above an old lady hair salon, which means no noise. The building next door is a business, so that means really no noise. I really liked it a lot; there's a sun porch in the front of the apartment and the kitchen sink has a window above it. Plus, it's available now, so we could move in whenever we feel like it. Now I'm just nervous that they'll reject us for some reason. I guess someone looked at it yesterday, and someone else had an appointment to look at it, but as far as I know we're the front runners.
Cross your fingers and your toes, this is our ticket out of noisy hell!