Friday, November 21, 2008

Smushy Heart

I've been really exhausted lately (I'm diagnosing it as stress, hopefully it's not actually a terminal illness) but I'm surprisingly awake right now. I haven't seen this side of midnight for a few weeks. I took a nap after work to prepare for girls night/local bridesmaid committee meeting and then had a little bit of coffee. The fun ended sooner then I thought it would, leaving me alone and squirrely in my apartment.
Tonight was really fun, it left me with warm fuzzies. Well, okay, part of the warm feeling was the tequila, but I hung out with my two bffs in Saratoga from different social circles tonight and they got along beautifully. I'm still kind of a "smushy heart" from getting engaged so this made more happy then it usually would. I made margaritas, but we had to drink them out of wine glasses because I don't have margarita glasses. Tabatha immediately dropped her glass, breaking it all over my infamous rug. I punished her by making her drink out of a plastic cup.

Tomorrow I'm going to track down some Mommy's Time Out. I had a glass of it at Virgil's last night and I can't get over how much I liked it. I'm not even ashamed.

This wedding planning thing is stressful. We both want a simple wedding, so I thought it would be easy to plan. Wrong. There are so many details to work out. I'm glad we have so much time, I would hate to have to figure all this shit out in a hurry. It's too soon to do fun stuff like register or buy a dress. I've been spending a lot of time browsing around Lilywedding. I'm such a girl.

No comments: