Friday, December 12, 2008

Internets

I'm at the library because my internet stealing days are over. What was once a glorious unsecured network available all the time now requires a password. Sheesh. So I had to come here to buy the interntes for my apartment. Gross.
It's okay, I would have had to pay soon because I'm going to start school in January and I'm doing classes online. I wouldn't have been able to rely on stolen internet for that.
I got my financial aid info the other day and it turns out they're covering my entire tuition plus a few hundred extra bucks! I'm so relieved. I've been saving money, but I don't have nearly enough to pay for that. I can't wait to start. I'm going to be crazy busy with school and work, but I think it'll be good for me to be working towards something instead of just idling. I'm getting too old.
THE END.

No comments: