Monday, December 29, 2008

Boring!

My day off was not as totally awesome as I anticipated, due to poor planning. I sat around all day reading trashy magazines and watching tv on teh interweb (at one point my internet tv browsing led me to watch "Britney Spears: For the record." I have no explanation for that.) but by 5pm I stated getting pretty antsy. My antsyness increased throughout the night, but I didn't have any ideas about what to do with myself. It sucked. I should have left the apartment for a chunk of time during the day. Then my day would have been totally awesome.
Dan is still not home, and almost didn't come home at all tonight. His parents were thinking of staying or something. I was like, um, hello, who's going to rub my back then? Sheesh. He went to visit family in NJ and spent the day in New York. I want to go to New York on Friday, but I'm not sure if he'll want to go since he just spent today there. We'll see. If I don't go to NY, I'm going to Crossgates with Tara and Tabatha to be GIRLS. Oh, and, for the record, he is coming home pretty soon, so my back will get rubbed. Don't worry.
I've eaten so many christmas (and hanukkah) cookies and candies since christmas. I've got to get back into cooking dinner every night. I think I'm going to make salmon, because it's so friggin' good for you. Having grown up in Iowa, I'm not really a fan of seafood. I mean, tuna, yes, I love tuna, I eat it straight out of the can sometimes. Pollock, (which, I should note, my family called polack as a joke my entire life, never letting me in on it. Very funny, Mom and Dad. I found out at the age of 19, when I mentioned to some guy (who afterwards claimed to be Polish) that I like polack, which made me look stupid. But later that night he showed me his dick, even though I said "No thank you!", which made HIM look stupid. Even!) it turns out, is the most hated on fish in the world, but I like it. But salmon has always been too...fishy for me. But I might try to push past that for the health benefits.
Whoa, I just got bored of myself.

No comments: