Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm so excited

I'm a real girl now! I just finished registering for classes and paying my bill for college. For some reason, the tuition was slightly higher (I'm guessing there were some sneaky fees) and my financial aid was slightly lower then expected, but I have been saving tons* of money, so I'm all set. Classes start on January 20, which is soon. I'm taking 12 credits, which I think is do-able, especially since I'll be only working 4 days a week instead of 5. Two of my classes are online, which makes my life much easier.
I'm taking a college writing class, intro to ethics, and intro to psychology. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life yet, psychology or a related social service job is a possibility. I also am interested in Spanish, specifically translating of some sort. My brother does that (but with German) and seems to like it a lot. But I decided to give a psychology class a try to see what I think of it.
I can't wait to start!

Oh, also, my life reminds me of that episode of Saved by the Bell where Jessie is addicted to caffeine pills. For the record, I'm Zach:






*This is a gross exaggeration

1 comment:

Daniel Sennis said...

You are going to rock at school! Why do I have a feeling I am going to be your test case for both psychology and ethics.