Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

This week is dragging! Since school started, my life has felt like it's going on warp speed-it's midterms time already (thankfully, none of my classes have midterm tests). But this weekend, Dan and I are heading to Burlington to celebrate our 3 year anniversary of being a couple (which was actually last saturday), our 4 year anniversary of living together (this sunday!) and our 1 year anniversary of being engaged (a week from saturday). Apparently, we are at our best in the fall. It looks like it's going to rain at least part of the time we are there, but it's still going to be awesome. I am so excited to get out of town and relax. Anyway, this is why my week is dragging. I thought Tuesday was Thursday, I thought today was Friday, ugh.


No comments: