Friday, October 2, 2009

snob

I just created the most kick-ass spanish presentation of all time. Dan is going to have to sit through it when he gets home, despite the fact that he doesn't know Spanish. I am going to get an A+.
I created the awesome visual aid on my new MacBook. This computer is incredible. I've always had PCs and they suuuuck. For instance, when I started them up, they would take a good 5 minutes or more to "warm up" or something before I could even use them. This little guy is ready to go the minute the screen turns on. My old computer was wicked slow and would freeze up constantly. My new Mac is wicked fast and never freezes. Also, it knows Spanish! My old computer was a blur of red spell-check underlines when I did my assignments, this one spell check underlines the English when I type everything else in Spanish. I am endlessly impressed with this little machine. Also, it's small, lightweight, and pretty. Love, love, love. Oh, yeah, and it will speak the words you type in a robot voice, so Dan and I had a lot of fun making the computer say naughty words. We're grown-ups.
Speaking of which, last night was more sex-ed in my health class. Here are a couple of gems from the evening:
My professor's words of wisdom about condoms: "After the guy does his thing, you know...ejaculates-it'sinthebook-don't hang out. Get outta there!"
During a video, a girl said "Is it normal that one of my breasts is bigger than the other?" and the strange, moustached, potentially autistic kid yelled, "WHAT?!"
In another video, a doctor told a teenage boy that he had chlamydia. The boy said "Oh, I must have gotten it from Deena." When Deena appeared on the screen, my professor yelled out "There she is! Dirty Deena."
On a final note, it is unbelievably cold in my apartment. Tonight, I'm making chili, cornbread, and pumpkin pie for dinner!

1 comment:

Daniel Sennis said...

Me gusta chilli, cornbread and pumpkin pie..and your presentacion!